Coloured Tile Grout
PRODUCT CODE : CTG
- CTG is a polymer based tile joint filler used in filling gaps and levels itself to give hard wearing, non dusting tile joints.
- CTG does not allow water or moisture to seep into the back of the tile and cause its dislocation.
- CTG firmly holds the tiles together to give long life to the floor tiles.
WHERE TO USE:
- CTG is used as a tile filler in domestic floor and wall tiles, commercial establishments, laboratories , super markets, service stations, hospital and automobile showrooms etc.
- High compressive, tensile & flexural strengths ensure carefree joints up to the life of the tile.
- Polymer based, waterproofs, non-dusting, crack proof, peel proof and easy to use
METHOD OF USE :
- Add 1 part of water to 3 - 3.5 parts of CTG by volume and mix well to obtain a smooth and uniform paste. Let the paste stand for 7 minutes before the use.
- Fill and tool the mixed material firmly without any breaks or gaps in the tile joint using a squeegee.
- Use the mixed paste within 20 minutes of mixing.
- After approximately 30 minutes of initial setting, remove the excess material on the tile edges with a sponge or wet cloth.
- Allow 24 hours for the filling to dry and then polish the tile with a clean, dry cloth or sponge.
- Depends on the size of the tile and width of the joint, for 3 mm deep joints coverage is given in the chart below :
CTG UTILITY CHART
Coverage per kg of CTG in square feet
|Width of joint
AVAILABLE COLOURS :
- WHITE, IVORY, GREY, DARK BROWN, PINK, BURGUNDY, TERRA, RED, BLUE, COPPER CLOUDY, ALPINE BLUE, MUSHROOM, GREEN, BEIGE, YELLOW, DARK GREY & BLACK.
SPECIAL SHADES CAN BE DEVELOPED AGAINST BULK
- Keep away from children.
- CTG must be filled within 24hrs of fixing the tiles.
Available in 1 Kg
SHELF LIFE :
24 months from the date of packing, if stored in tight packed condition.
HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
As with all chemical products caution should always be exercised.Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles should be worn. Treat any contact to the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately. Should any of the products be accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting but call for medical assistance immediately.
This information intended only for general guidance in the application of our products. Because of the large number of possible methods of application and processing, we are unable to accept responsibility in anyone particular case or application.
All product information's & application details given by Riya Chemy & its agents has been provided in good faith & meant to serve only as a general guideline during usage. Users are advised to carryout tests & take trials to ensure on the suitability of products meeting their requirement prior to full scale usage of our products. Since the correct identification of the problems, quality of other materials used and the on-site workmanship are factors beyond our control, there are no expressed or implied guarantee / warranty as to the results obtained.
Riya Chemy does not assume any liability or consequential damage for unsatisfactory results.